Effective Date: 12/02/2019
- Who are we?
We are Your Healthy Box (Self-employments Robin Sokol and Jirina Vovsova ). We own and operate this website. Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about this Privacy Statement.
- What’s the point of this Privacy Statement?
This Privacy Statement tells you how we deal with your “personal data” (i.e. technical term for information about any identified or identifiable living person). Please read on to find out what kinds of personal data we collect, how we use and protect it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and how you can access and rectify it.
- What personal or other data do we collect?
- We collect and store the information which you give us via forms on our website such as your name, address, email address, phone number (“contact data”) – or when communicating with us by email, or in some other way.
- We also collect and store your IP address (“customer behaviour data”) to improve your shopping experience by suggesting suitable products for you, based on previous purchases, or recipes looked at.
- We collect your bank card details (payment information) in order to process payments and refunds.
- We collect survey datawhich can include age, gender and food preferences/allergies in order to understand how we are serving different types of customers and what we need to do to improve their experience.
- How do we use your personal data?
- We use “contact data” to provide our services : e.g. send service messages, communicate to you about your account or orders and to fulfil your orders and deliver you meals.
- If you have given permission, we may use your “contact data” to send you marketing emails, mails, calls or SMS with details of our services which may be of interest to you, including information about special offers, discounts or promotions.
- We use “payment information” to process payments and refunds.
- We may use information we collect on you to recommend you meals and to improve our service for you and other customers.
- We retain your data during a period of 24 months after the last order. We do that in order to comply with legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
- If you like you can ask for deleting your personal data if you stop using our services.
- How do we protect personal data?
- Security is a high priority for us. We take appropriate precautions to protect personal data. We will make every effort to look after your data and treat it with the respect it deserves.
- Your data will be stored and processed in compliance with data protection laws. Please contact us if you would like details of the appropriate safeguards.
- To whom do we disclose personal data?
- We may allow access to your personal data by third parties who supply us with a service. Examples include e-commerce platform providers, couriers (to enable delivery of goods), website hosts, content delivery networks and businesses which assist us in undertaking communications, monitoring, testing or improving our website
- We may share your payment information (including your email address) with com, Inc. our payment gateway and providers in order to process the payments of your orders and any potential refund.
- Your personal data may be supplied by our payment partners to relevant third parties including credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information.
- We may disclose personal data so far as reasonably necessary if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if there has been a complaint about content posted by you, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
- How to access and control your information?
- You have the right to request a copy of your information, to rectify your information, to opt out from marketing communications and to request the deletion of your information. Below, we describe the processes for making these requests.
- Update/rectify your information:You can easily correct/change the following personal information on “https://www.yourhealthybox.uk/order-now/” page by logging in to your account on our website:
- first name and last name
- phone number
- email address
- delivery address
- billing address
- payment details
Alternatively you can contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access your information:You have the right to request personal data that we hold about you, subject to us reserving the right to withhold such data to the extent permitted by law. Contact our Customer Care for this request : email@example.com
- Delete your information:You have the right to request to delete all the personal data that we hold about you. Contact our Customer Care for this request : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to contact us about anything to do with your data, please contact us : email@example.com
- For information about your rights under UK data protection laws, see the website of the UK Information Commissioner.
Effective Date: 12/02/2019
- What about cookies?
- Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner or others. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser only until your browser is closed. They allow websites to link your actions during a browser session. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of your browser for longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). For further information on cookies, including how to use your browser to block them and how to delete cookies already stored on your device, visit: allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies are used on this website for the following purposes:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to enable the website to keep track of your movement from page to page and store your selections so you do not get asked repeatedly for the same information. These cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of the website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. For example, the session cookie remembers your shopping cart selection so will have the items you selected when you are ready to check out.
- Google Analytics (“GA”) cookies: Google sets persistent cookies (up to two years) to recognize and count the number of website visitors as well as providing other information about the visit such as duration, route through the website and what sites the visitor came from. This information helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users find what they need easily. Click here for more information about GA cookies. Click here to opt out of GA cookies.
- Google advertising cookies (AdSense, Doubleclick): Google uses persistent advertising cookies (up to two years) in connection with Google advertising on our website to serve ads to you based on your visits to this and other websites and for various other purposes. Click here for more information and to opt out of Google’s advertising cookies.
- Microsoft Bing Ads cookies: Microsoft sets persistent cookies (up to two years) for conversion tracking purposes, i.e. to record details of transactions by users who visit our site after clicking on an advertisement of ours on another site. Click here for more information
- Social media cookies: We may use various social media and other third party features on our website including like button from Facebook, follow button from Instagram). These features may involve the relevant companies using cookies or linking your visit with cookies previously placed by them on your computer in order for them to collect information relating to your visit to our website or your interaction with their services or otherwise. Click the links shown above for further information about the specific features and those companies cookie / privacy practices generally as well as to opt out where this is possible.
- By continuing to use our website, we assume that you consent to use of the cookies outlined above.